JHDA: Aboriginal Bush Tucker Tour (20.1.24)
“Embark on a Cultural Culinary Journey: Aboriginal Bush Tucker Tour”
Join us for a Aboriginal Bush Tucker Tour at the enchanting Royal Botanic Garden Sydney. Walk alongside your knowledgeable First Nations guide as you delve into the rich history of Indigenous bush foods, exploring their traditional uses and their fascinating evolution onto modern plates and palates.
What to Expect:
- Guided Exploration: Wander through the Cadi Jam Ora garden with your guide, immersing yourself in the stories and significance of Indigenous bush foods.
- Modern Culinary Insights: Discover how traditional bush foods have seamlessly transitioned into modern cuisine, becoming some of the hottest items in the culinary world.
- Tasting Delights: Engage your senses as you sample a selection of these delectable bush foods, connecting with their flavors and textures.
- Cultural Insights: Your guide will share insights not only into the foods but also the cultural significance and stories woven into their existence.
- Photography Encouraged: Capture the beauty of the garden and the culinary experience. Share your snapshots using #BushTuckerJourney.
Journey into Culinary Heritage and Natural Beauty!
Whether you’re a food enthusiast, a cultural explorer, or someone seeking a unique adventure, the Aboriginal Bush Tucker Tour invites you to connect with the land, history, and flavors that make this experience truly special.
See You on the Cultural Culinary Trail! #BushTuckerTourSydney